|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20pcs|
|Price:||USD:100~200 one pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Pallet package. 20" container load about 100pcs slabs,40" containere load about 150pcs|
|Delivery Time:||Two or four weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per week|
|Color:||Black, Grey, White And Blue||Thickness:||16/19/25mm|
Laboratory Furniture Epoxy Resin Countertops with Color Core
Our company specilize in supplying epoxy resin products for laboratory furniture, our office site in Shanghai, we are manufacturer and have own factory. We have advanced technology and professional staff to meet kinds of need from our customers. Our company through certificate of ISO9001 and SEFA.
Epoxy resin worktops are use in all kinds of laboratories. In view of the rigid request for laboratory, epoxy resin worktops are vey popular in laboratory industry, it is the best choice for lab staff. The laboratory include the following:
3. Advantages :
1. Safety: After SGS tested, ONUS products have no formaldehyde or any of noxious materials, it is safety for the user.
2. Reagents Resistance : ONUS’s product can resist many of chemical reagents, it won’t been corrode by the most of chemicals.
3. Durability : ONUS products are monolithic and non-porous, it cannot delaminate or swell.
4. Molded : The molded marine edge is easy to clean and install for user, due to the smoothly and non-porous surface, it won’t hidden bacteria and guarantee the worktops have long life.
5. Repairability : All of our products are monolithic epoxy resin, if there are some scratches on the surface, it can repaired with the sand paper polishing.
|No.||Test Item||Test Method||Result|
|1||Compressive Test||ASTM D695-10||24000psi|
|2||Deflection Temperature Under Load||ASTM D648-07
|4||Flexural Strength||ASTM D790-10
|5||Horizontal Burning||ASTM D635-10||Classification:HB|
|6||Rockwell Hardness||ASTM D785-08
|7||Water Absorption||ASTM D750-98(2010)e1||0.031%|
|8||High Temperature Resistance Test||_||No bubbles,rupture,deformation on the surface|
|9||Fire Resistatnce Test||_||No bubbles,rupture,crack on the surface|