|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50pcs|
|Price:||USD:100~100 one pieces|
|Packaging Details:||Pallet package. 20" container load about 100pcs slabs,40" containere load about 150pcs|
|Delivery Time:||Two or four weeks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per week|
|Color:||Black, Grey, White And Blue||Thickness:||16/19/25mm|
|Resist Temperature:||262℃||Raw Material:||Epoxy Resin And Quatz|
science lab furniture,
chemical resistant table tops
Laboratory Epoxy Resin Worktops With Chemical And Heat Resistance
Basin station worktops are monolithic epoxy materials, there are molded marine edge to stop spill chemicals. The common color is black, we can also customize color according to client’s need. The surface is glare finish, we can change to matt surfaces if customer request.
Advantages of this one is easy to install and clean. It has perfect properties on resisting chemicals and heat. This color is better than other colors on scratch problem.
Epoxy resin worktops are use in all kinds of laboratories. In view of the rigid request for laboratory, epoxy resin worktops are vey popular in laboratory industry, it is the best choice for lab staff. The laboratory include the following:
3. Advantages :
1. Safety: After SGS tested, ONUS products have no formaldehyde or any of noxious materials, it is safety for the user.
2. Heat Resistance : ONUS’s worktop can resist 262℃ , it won’t foam and crack, the fire can extinguish because it has no any of paper materials.
3. Mositure Resistance : Due to our products are monolithic, it won’t swell and distortion on the mositure area.
4. Reagents Resistance : ONUS’s product can resist many of chemical reagents, it won’t been corrode by the most of chemicals.
5. Durability : ONUS products are monolithic and non-porous, it cannot delaminate or swell
|Physical Test Results|
|No.||Test Item||Test Method||Result|
|1||Compressive Test||ASTM D695-10||24000psi|
|2||Deflection Temperature Under Load||ASTM D648-07
|4||Flexural Strength||ASTM D790-10
|5||Horizontal Burning||ASTM D635-10||Classification:HB|
|6||Rockwell Hardness||ASTM D785-08
|7||Water Absorption||ASTM D750-98(2010)e1||0.031%|
Contact Person: Miss. Susie Ding